How to Apply for a Marriage Green Card

A client at Clearwater Law Group’s marriage green card visa and their wedding ring.

Congratulations! Now that you have tied the knot (or are about to), you might be thinking about your living arrangements. Will you and your significant other live in the U.S.? If so, you may need to apply for a marriage green card. Let’s cover the steps so that you know what you need to do…

Read More

From an Estate Planning Lawyer: How to Plan for Incapacity

A power of attorney form, which an estate planning lawyer at Clearwater Law Group can help with.

With age comes wisdom–and increased risk for health issues. What happens if you become incapacitated from such issues? That depends on whether you have a healthcare directive and power of attorney in place. Many people think of this kind of estate planning as a “living will” but true living wills don’t exist in Washington State.…

Read More