Immigration Attorney Kennewick, WA | Tri-Cities, WA

Need an Immigration Attorney? Have an Immigration Issue? We Can Help You.

Do you need help with your Immigration Permits or Visas? As Immigration Law Attorneys in Tri-Cities, Clearwater Law Group provides help and assistance for your immigration issues at an affordable cost.

We have helped many clients with immigration law difficulties including the following:Clearwater Law Group Tri-Cities WA Immigration Attorney and Civil Rights Law

  • Temporary Agricultural Worker Permits
  • Family-based Adjustment of Status Petitions (green card, citizenship)
  • Fiance (K-1)
  • Religious worker (R)
  • Artist and Professional (O) and other Visas
  • U Visas for Victims of Crime who Cooperate with Law Enforcement
  • VAWA Petitions for Victims of Domestic Violence
  • Immigration Counseling for non-US Citizens Charged with Crimes that may Impact Their Immigration Status
  • Appeals before the Bureau of Immigration Appeals and the Federal Seventh Circuit and Ninth Circuit Courts of Appeals

Clearwater Law Group Tri-Cities is a trusted immigration law firm, that has helped many clients with complex litigation issues.

We have bilingual staff to assist and help you.

You should not, under any circumstances, attempt to handle your immigration issue alone. They are much too complicated. The laws and paperwork are incredibly confusing and you need professional legal assistance to help you understand the laws, what they mean, and how they may affect you. We can provide you the professional advice you need to give you the guidance required relating to your particular immigration problem. Always seek the advice of a qualified immigration attorney and never attempt this on your own.

Standing alone in immigration court before a judge and government attorneys is an intimidating experience, and you need an immigration attorney and immigration law firm well versed in immigration law and proceedings on your team for your protection. Immigration law can be complex as well as confusing. Your future is potentially on the line and you must seek legal advice prior to preceding.

Here is How an Immigration Attorney Can Help You With Your Immigration Issues:

Temporary Worker Permits/Visas:  If you are here for temporary work an immigration attorney can help you obtain your necessary permits. Temporary Worker permits cover both agricultural and non-agricultural positions (H-2A and H-2B permits). We can help you obtain yours. Temporary worker permits are for persons who want to enter the United States for employment lasting a fixed period of time, and are not considered permanent or indefinite. Each of these visas requires the prospective employer to first file a petition with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). An approved petition is required to apply for a work visa.

Visas:  An Immigration Attorney can assist you in all types of Visa issues. Fiance Visas, Religious Worker, Artist and Professional Visas as well as U Visas for victims of crime who cooperate with law enforcement.

Victims of Domestic Violence: Are you in an abusive domestic situation? An Immigration Attorney can help by filing a VAWA petition on your behalf. VAWA stands for the Violence Against Women Act, which was passed by Congress in 1994. VAWA created special provisions in United States immigration law to protect victims of abuse who are not citizens of the United States. In cases of domestic violence, US immigration law allows certain victims of abuse who are not citizens to obtain lawful status without having to rely on their abuser to petition. If you are a domestic violence victim, contact us for help immediately.

Appeals: Have you been turned down for your request for any of the above? We also handle appeals for our clients. In the event your case is relevant for appeal, a qualified immigration attorney can take your appeal before the Bureau of Immigration Appeals, the Federal Seventh Court or even all the way to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals if need be. Contact us if you have been denied for any reason.

Additionally, if you are a non-US citizen charged with a crime that may impact your immigration status, we can help you.

Not only do we handle immigration issues, but we are also criminal defense attorneys, and understand how various and assorted charges can affect your immigration status. Call for help today.

When you need immigration assistance of any type, contact us for the legal immigration assistance you need. One of our dedicated immigration attorneys will be by your side the entire way, providing the assistance and legal immigration expertise you need.

 Call us today for your free Immigration Attorney consultation: (509) 734-8500

Our lawyers serve the good citizens of Kennewick, Pasco, Richland, and West Richland, as well as those in Benton and Franklin Counties. Similarly, our legal services are available to a all of Washington State. To learn more about our legal services or our lawyers, you may get in touch with us by visiting our Contact page and filling out the form. Likewise, you may call us at (509) 734-8500 to set up a FREE consultation.